About Me (so far..)
Currently, I am a MSc student at ETH Zürich diving into the statistics behind single-cell genomics. Before, I specialized in solar-space plasma simulation during my MSc at Imperial College London and before University College London.
I grew up in the countryside near Hamburg, pursuing every new project merging science and coding.
This page is a place for my (ego,) projects and university resources (helping out the next guy).
I am aiming to take part in building / spreading transformative technologies. Starting end of the year. Up for hire.Always looking to learn more about ...
- Meritocracy / Hedge Funds
- Crypto / DeFin
- Quantum Computing
- Space Age / Asteroid Mining
- Resource Scarcity
- Biotechnology / Biohacking / Aging / Agritech
- 2nd Nuclear Age
Others about me
- Killing it in space weather: Astorphyiscal Journal Feature my MSc Physics Thesis
- Solving the Plastic Issue (well 2nd) Startup Competition by Student Biolab Ideathon by ETH Zürich
- Killing space-Photography / weather baloons Local Newspaper Coverage
- Killing it in Golf (not really, just looks): youngster golf model